New South Wales is developing game-changing solutions across the emerging digital technology spectrum, including cyber security, artificial intelligence and quantum technology.
Tech giants like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Mastercard and BT, base operations in the State and local success stories including Canva and Atlassian show what a great launch-pad it can offer.
NSW is a trusted partner in sensitive industries with world-leading capability in quantum technologies and artificial intelligence. It has Australia’s largest ICT sector, its most STEM graduates, and the highest level of business expenditure on research and development.
As the future home of Sydney's innovation and technology community, Tech Central will create a vibrant innovation and technology precinct in the heart of Sydney's CBD, with strong links to international markets, Greater Sydney, and the rest of NSW. Home to the Sydney Quantum Academy and future Space Industry Hub, Tech Central will future proof and diversify the NSW economy and cement its position as a leader in:
- Fintech, Cyber and e-Health
- Digital and deep technology including quantum, blockchain, AI, robotics, IOT and analytics
- Creative industries including VR and game design
Global NSW is here to support the development of services and technology, facilitating investment and coordinating State industry assistance programs. Global NSW can help you establish or expand by providing:
- market intelligence and investment opportunities
- support for business case development
- identification of suitable investment locations and partners in NSW
- facilitation of familiarisation visits to NSW
- advice on NSW government programs and approval processes
- connections with government contacts and the local business network
Want to get involved? Fill out the Enquire Now form and someone from our Investment Concierge will be in touch.